We would appreciate a few minutes of your time to answer some questions to help us understand what Seven Dials can put in place ahead of your return.
It has been an extremely tough time for all our independent brands, cafes, and restaurants so we are very excited to welcome you back to our beautiful streets to help support our community, and all they have to offer.
The survey covers everything we are doing to keep you safe and should take just a couple of minutes out of your day. Once completed you will be entered into a draw to win £100 to spend with your favourite brand in Seven Dials.
How to subscribe to our newsletter?
Our newsletter is full of our latest news, exclusive offers, new openings, event updates and competitions straight to your inbox.
To be in with a chance of winning simply hit the ‘subscribe’ button at the top of our webpage to sign up to our newsletter.
Terms and Conditions
- Participant means any person who is entered into the competition by virtue of their completion of the Consumer Survey in adherence with these terms and conditions.
- Promoter means Shaftesbury Covent Garden Limited.
- Consumer Survey means the survey maintained at https://mailchimp.com/
- Prize means a £100 voucher for redemption at brand of your choosing from the list outlined here.
- The Promoter is operating a competition whereby individuals shall be entered into a prize draw for the Prize if they complete the Consumer Survey (the Prize Draw).
- To become a Participant in the Prize Draw, an individual must complete the Consumer Survey in full before 23:59, Friday 9th April, 2021.
- Survey responses received after the time and date outlined at clause 1 above will not result in valid entry into the Prize Draw.
- Entrants must be over 18 and reside in the UK.
- Employees of the Provider, as well as the employees’ friends and family, are not eligible for the Prize Draw.
Deciding the outcome of the competition
- Each Participant will be assigned a number.
- The winner of the Prize will then be chosen using a random number generator.
Claiming the Prize
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by email on the day the winner is selected.
- The winner has until 30th April 2021 to claim the Prize from the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) by return email, outlining the location at which they wish to use the Prize.
- The winner has until 14th May, 2021 to use the Prize.
- The Prize is provided by the Promoter, while the competition will be operated by the Promoter and its agents.
- By completing the Consumer Survey, the Participant agrees to these terms and conditions.
- The Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage that results from the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this competition, this includes cancellation of the competition itself. The Promoter accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by alterations or cancellation of the prize.
- The competition is governed by of the laws of England and Wales.