Win the ultimate Seven Dials Staycation Experience
Simply ‘hit’ the subscribe button to sign up to our newsletter now! Once you’ve signed up, keep an eye out for details on how to enter our competition to win the ultimate weekend of luxury in the heart of London’s West End!
If you are on a mobile browser go to our menu and scroll down to the bottom to subscribe. If you are on a desktop browser please click subscribe in the top left hand corner.
Terms and Conditions
- Participant means any person who is entered into the competition by virtue of the Seven Dials Newsletter in adherence with these terms and conditions.
- Promoter means Shaftesbury Covent Garden Limited.
- Newsletter Competition means the competition maintained at https://mailchimp.com/
- Prize means an experience worth up to £500.
- The Promoter is operating a competition whereby individuals shall be entered into a prize draw for the Prize if they enter the competition (the Prize Draw).
- To become a Participant in the Prize Draw, an individual must enter the competition before the 23:59, February 7th, 2021.
- Competition responses received after the time and date outlined at clause 1 above will not result in valid entry into the Prize Draw.
- Entrants must be over 18 and reside in the UK.
- Employees of the Provider, as well as the employees’ friends and family, are not eligible for the Prize Draw.
Deciding the outcome of the competition
- Each Participant will be assigned a number.
- The winner of the Prize will then be chosen using a random number generator.
Claiming the Prize
- The winner of the Prize will be notified by email on the day the winner is selected in line with clause 2 above.
- The winner has until 23:59, February 21st, 2021, to claim the Prize from the Promoter (or an agent of the Promoter) by return email, outlining the location at which they wish to use the Prize.
- The Prize is provided by the Promoter, while the competition will be operated by the Promoter and its agents.
- By completing the competition, the Participant agrees to these terms and conditions.
- The Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged.
- The Promoter accepts no liability for any loss or damage that results from the Prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this competition, this includes cancellation of the competition itself. The Promoter accepts no liability for loss or damage caused by alterations or cancellation of the prize.
- The competition is governed by of the laws of England and Wales.