The Seven Dials Christmas Gift Guide with Chessie King
16th Dec 2020
"My favourite last-minute gift ideas from Seven Dials' amazing brands"
January is here and makeup artist, Lisa Potter Dixon, shares some of her top tips with Seven Dials using many of the wonderful beauty brands in the area. From Caudalie, Kiehls to Benefit Cosmetics, and many more, we have you completely covered, all you need to do is sit back, relax and treat yourself!
1. I can’t really get things started without including one of the holy grails, Caudalie’s Beauty Elixir. This lovely mist-spray is renowned for good reason! It’s incredible method of evening and tighten your skin all while providing an instant oopmh makes it a must-have in every girl’s s regime.
2. Aesop’s Mandarin Facial Hydrating Cream is another essential for anyone really serious about their skin! It is absored rapidly and provides immediate hydration that will give you an afternoon glow like no other.
3. There are a mind-boggling amount of serums out there so it can be intimidating trying to choose the right one. Kiehl’s vital strength serum helps to hydrate and strengthen your skin’s barrier all while evening out your complexion and providing SPF protection. It’s a personal favourite and one I would recommend to anyone.
4. Anyone that knows me knows I love my makeup and Benefit’s Bad Gal Bang Mascara is definitely one of my top three mascaras out there! It gives you jet black, volumized mascara layers easily which makes it an absolute must!
5. Now the winter months are in full flow, it’s never been more important to keep your lips hydrated as well as your skin. Fresh’s Hydrating Lip Balm, which comes in a variety of flavours. – my personal favourite is the Watermelon but there’s something to everyone’s taste!
6. Miller Harris has an incredible range that is so diverse and vast, there is always something for everyone available. Their Secret Gardenia scent is reminiscent of gardenia flowers on a misty London morning and couldn’t be any more lovely.
7. When it comes to hair care, the perfected dry texture of Murdock’s Sea Salt Volume Mousse is renowned for its classic look. Not only that but it includes Seaweed Extracts which is a great source of minerals and vitamins to help your hair grow lush and strong.
8. If you’re after a scent more tailored to you, Shiro’s perfume, Parisian Shirt, is one of my all-time fave fragrances. It’s a beautiful mixture of masculine and feminine all at a great price. It reminds me of sleeping in my husband’s worn T-shirt which obviously brings back lovely memories!
9. If you’re after something a little different, renowned beauty salon Karine Jackson offers an incredible range of products, designed to nourish and love hair of any type. Their Aquaboost Shampoo looks to be a great choice for anyone wanting to keep their hair soft and colour strong.
10. Finally, this lovely blend of relaxing lavender and rose from Neal’s Yard Remedies prepares your body and mind for bed. Bringing peace and calm to your evening all while making your room smell gorgeous.
Lisa has been a professional makeup artist for over 15 years, with work regularly featured in magazines such as Wonderland, ELLE & Grazia.
Terms and Conditions