Hit Refresh With Alex in Colour
14th Jan 2021
Lifestyle influencer, Alex in Colour, shares her top tips on winter fashion in Seven Dials
In need of some fitness and wellbeing inspiration this year?
We’ve teamed up with model and lifestyle influencer, Jada Sezer, to showcase her top tips and favourite accessories for your health goals in 2021.
1. Getting your workout planned at home can be daunting, believe me I know! That’s where the experts step in! Digme at Home by Digme Fitness is a life-saver and offers Cycle, HIIT, Strength, Run, Yoga, Breathwork, and Walk classes all with world-class instructors. The hard work is done for you! Well, sort of.
2. I think everyone’s been lectured on the importance of stretching before and after a workout, I know I have anyway! Ranging from 15 minutes to the full 50, Stretch Inc offers one-on-one time with their expert team of Stretchologists. Whatever you do go for, I’m pretty sure you’ll just be left wanting more!
3. If you’re in need of a quick pick me up, you can’t go wrong with this pocket-sized roll from Neal’s Yard Remedies. You can keep it with you if you’re on the go and apply it whenever you want for an instant lift and energy boost. A must for anyone exercising at home! If you’re in need of a wind-down, this blend will help you relax and soothe the body and mind post-workout.
4. Treat yourself, or someone special, with Coco de Mer’s indulgent Roseravished Massage Candle. This gorgeous candle is made up of moisturising oils and has a rose-kissed sandalwood scent. Just be careful with that melted wax!
5. If you’re after something compact, the Knomad X-Body Organiser from Knomo might just be what you’re after. Not only does it look great, but it also comes in a variety of colours and has a crazy amount of unique features! Who doesn’t love a secret pocket?
6. Finding a quality backpack that lasts is easier said than done but the lovely Beauchamp from Knomo is as good as it gets. Like the Knomad X-Body Organiser, it comes in a range of colours and has pockets for literally everything you might ever need! Say goodbye to lost purses!
7. One of my personal favourites on this list, Fashercise’s Bala Blush Classic 1lb Bala Bangles! Whether it’s your outdoor gym, living room, or daily walk, these are the perfect workout accessory for anyone with a busier lifestyle. They’re also the cutest dumbbell alternative you’re ever likely to see.
8. Fashercise is just loaded with stylish workout options! The Upside Freedom Lisa Sports Bra is a beautiful khaki shade and the extra support from the strapping makes it the perfect purchase whatever the workout.
9. Who doesn’t love a match? The Upside Midi Legging from Fashercise comes in the same deep khaki shade and is super-soft to the touch. Whether you want to use these for your workout or just to cosy up at home, you won’t be disappointed.
Jada Sezer is a model and lifestyle influencer covering fitness, fashion, and beauty. Jada is also a member of the Women’s Equality Party and an ambassador for the UK charity Young Minds
Terms and Conditions