Hit Refresh With Lisa Potter Dixon
8th Jan 2021
Makeup Artist Lisa Potter Dixon gives you the lowdown on hitting refresh this January.
1. You can’t go wrong with a clutch bag and this gorgeous, bespoke option from Colourfield Studios is handcrafted in Spain and built to last. The customisable options mean you’ll be able to throw this on with a lot of different outfits!
3. Eyewear can feel like a bit of a labyrinth at times, is it right for me? Is it going to suit my face? Well, the Midland glasses in the Kaleidoscope colourway from Cubitts could be the answer. It’s as on-trend as it is versatile!
5. Whether you’re looking for a gift for that special someone or just want to cosy up in a bigger jacket, Farah’s Strickland Wadded Coat comes in a deep green and will keep you warm wherever you are.
6. Choosing the right headwear during the winter months is definitely a decision that is taken for granted. Emin & Paul’s Angora Beanie is super soft and comes in a variety of colours, making it the perfect accessory to whatever you’re wearing. Believe me, you’ll struggle to find a better bargain!
8. Being indoors doesn’t mean you can’t keep your feet warm! Birkenstock’s Boston Shearling is as premium as it gets and is made of real, high-quality suede. The perfect footwear for those cosy winter evenings.
Alex Serruys is a lifestyle influencer covering fashion, beauty, and travel. More recently, Alex launched influencer agency Seen In Colour, specialising in diversity within social media campaigns.
Terms and Conditions