ENJOY SHOPPING FOR LESS AT THE SEVEN DIALS & ST MARTIN’S COURTYARD TRAFFIC FREE 20% OFF SHOPPING NIGHT
Get into the spirit of Spring on Thursday 30th May with an evening of shopping for less at over 120 stores and venues, exciting in-store events and a host of traditional British food, drink and quintessentially British fun at the Seven Dials & St Martin’s Courtyard 20% off Shopping Night, presented by MasterCard and in association with the London Evening Standard. What’s more, on this night only, the whole of Seven Dials will be transformed into a car-free pedestrian shopping haven and will be closed to traffic for a night of hassle-free shopping and entertainment.
Taking place between 5 and 9pm, pick up new items for your Spring/Summer wardrobe, freshen up your beauty and grooming regime or treat yourself to new purchases for your home all with 20% off. Local restaurants and bars will also be offering this generous discount off their menus and drinks. To see which of your favourite stores are involved CLICK HERE.
For your added enjoyment, there will be a host of activity, entertainment and giveaways scattered across the streets of Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard with highlights including:
- £50 luxury goodie bag for the first 200 shoppers to spend £100 on their MasterCard in conjunction with their shopping ticket. Claim from 6pm onwards from 36 Earlham Street
- Complimentary Spring manicures by WAH Nails from 5.30pm at Euphorium Bakery in Thomas Neal’s Centre for the first 50 shoppers who spend over £50 during the Shopping Night
- Complimentary Bloom Gin cocktail in the St Martin’s Courtyard’s Pop-Up Bar. Show your ticket to claim
- Free drinks and eats including Pimms, retro sweeties, popcorn and candy floss served from vintage tricycles and stalls PLUS complimentary Moscow Mules, G&T’s and Dark & Stormys from the Fever-Tree Botanical Bicycle. Show your shopping ticket to claim
- The Seven Dials Tombola which will be spinning for prizes worth up to £150 - winning tickets will be handed out at random on the night
- Look out for our village phone box photo booth for a fun keepsake of your evening
- Street stalls and pop-up bars serving gourmet food & drink for £5 and under from vendors including Eat My Pies, What The Dickens!, ice-creamists Ruby Violet’s, The Cocktail Gardener, Kamm & Sons BarCycle and Punch & Judy Bar, plus the Twisted Ice Cream Cocktail Parlour serving world’s first ever alcohol ice cream and home-made “hard” lemonade
- Live music from Vintage singing duo ‘Verity and Violet’ in St Martin’s Courtyard and an acoustic band performance on the ‘Dial’
- The chance to win a £1000 Spring edit of Seven Dials’ ‘Best In Show’ as selected by the London Evening Standard from the window of 18 Earlham Street
- Plus lots more - details of which will be published on the website closer to the event
To REGISTER and DOWNLOAD your exclusive 20% off shopping ticket simply enter your details below. Alternatively you can register in person on the night at 18 Earlham Street.