Register For The Free Spring Shopping Event
The Spring Shopping Event is back - and we've partnered with ELLE and Esquire to make sure it's bigger and better than ever. Plus the streets will be traffic-free!
Over 120 shops, bars and restaurants across Seven Dials and St Martin’s Courtyard are offering you a fantastic 20% discount on Saturday 9 May from 12 noon – 5pm. Get 20% off at all of your favourite brands including Urban Outfitters, Fred Perry, Tatty Devine, Offspring, Kiehl’s, Larsson & Jennings, Orla Kiely.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL LIST OF PARTICIPATING BRANDS.
In between all of that shopping, refuel at the restaurants and bars offering 20% off too, including recently launched Tredwell’s, Homeslice, Portuguese café Canela, local pub The Crown & Anchor and cocktail bar Earlham Street Clubhouse.
CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL LIST OF PARTICIPATING RESTAURANTS AND BARS.
We also have all of these amazing highlights for you:
- Urban Pop-up lawn with garden games and deck chairs
- Live music from 5 bands
- Exclusive (and free!) SS15 Trend Talks by Elle’s Harriet Stewart and and Esquire’s Teo van den Broeke
- Relax with a Pimm's at their city garden
- Win the Elle and Esquire SS15 Style Edit
- Find the Bubble Arch on Earlham Street, take a photo and win a year’s subscription to Elle or Esquire
- Snap a photo with your friends in our Airstream photobooth
- Enjoy a complimentary King Bloom cocktail at the pop-up bar in St Martin's Courtyard
- Win a prize at the fashion tombola with all proceeds going to local charity Dragon Hall
- Plus, there are more than 25 complimentary activities for you to enjoy in retailers and restaurants - check out the full list here.
REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED FOR THIS EVENT